Enroll at CVA
Carbon Valley Academy Preschool Enrollment
To enroll your child, contact Carbon Valley Academy Preschool by:
- Phone at (303) 833-3868, or
- By email at email@example.com
Required Enrollment Forms
Free preschool for eligible children is funded by the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP) – learn more and enroll here.
- 4 days per week
- Must be 4 years old by October 1st
- Family must meet free and reduced income guidelines
- Certain risk factors must be present
CPP is a state-funded, free program for eligible children identified with certain risk factors. Children qualifying for CPP are required to attend four half days per week.
All CPP students must be 4 years of age on or before October 1st. Parents/Guardians must schedule an appointment for a CPP screening to determine eligibility.
To schedule a screening, call 303-702-7815 for an appointment at the CPP office at SVVSD.